2016 Designated/Agency Grants
Grants from designated and agency funds benefit nonprofit organizations as specified by donors. In 2016, the Clinton County Community Foundation distributed $253,980 to organizations as identified by donors.
The grants were awarded to the following organizations:
- Abilities Services, Inc
- Clinton Central School Corporation
- Clinton County 4-H
- Clinton County Boys & Girls Club
- Clinton County Civic Theatre
- Clinton County Contractual Public Library
- Clinton County Family YMCA
- Community Schools of Frankfort
- Community Schools of Frankfort Education Foundation
- First Christian Church of Frankfort
- First Christian Church of Michigantown
- First Evangelical Presbyterian Church of Frankfort
- Forest United Methodist Church
- Frankfort Community Public Library
- Friends of the Frankfort Library
- Geetingsville Presbyterian Church
- Humane Society of Clinton County
- Indiana University Foundation
- Mulberry Centennial Park
- On-Stage Foundation - Red Barn Theatre
- Paul Phillippe Resource Center
- Public School Foundation of the Rossville Consolidated Schools
- Rainbow Haven
- Riley Children's Foundation
- Rossville Consolidated School District
- Rossville Presbyterian Church
- St. Matthew United Methodist Church
- St. Paul Cemetery
- St. Vincent Frankfort Hospital Foundation
- United Way for Clinton Co., Inc.
- Wesley Manor
- Witham Services Health Foundation
About the Clinton County Community Foundation, a fund of the Community Foundation of Howard County, Inc.
The Clinton County Community Foundation was established in 1996. The purpose of the Foundation is to serve the interests of donors, to make grants, and to act as a catalyst around issues of community importance in Clinton County.
For information about the Community Foundation and its services to donors, call Greg Aaron at (800) 964-0508. The Web site (www.cfclinton.org) contains information about making gifts to endowment funds, scholarships, and grantmaking. Our e-mail address is email@example.com.
Back to Top